On behalf of the Scientific Committee of the 9TH INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF PATHOPHYSIOLOGY, we would like to thank you for submitting your work for poster or oral presentation.
Authors and researchers are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract for the conference themes and topics.
If you wish to submit an abstract, PLEASE FOLOW INSTRUCTIONS:
Abstracts should be sent electronically as an attachment in Word document.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Abstract must be written in English (official language of the Conference)
- Write the title of the abstract in CAPITAL BOLD LETTERS, font size 12 points
- Author(s) and affiliation(s) should be placed right after the title of the abstract. Given name always comes in front of the last name (e.g. Nikola Tesla).
Do NOT capitalize the whole name. Write the author name in bold letters.
Do NOT include degrees, titles and institutional appointments.
- Underline the name of the presenting author
- Write the author affiliations in the next paragraph
- In case that authors have different affiliations, mark the authors’ names with numbers (e.g. Nikola Tesla1, Ivan Vučetić2 etc.) and use the same numbers in paragraph with affiliations
- Place up to 5 keywords (separate them with semi-colons) at the bottom of your abstract
- Font: Times New Roman
- Text font size: 12 points
- Line spacing: 1. No blank lines between paragraphs
- Maximum length: up to 400 words (not including the title/authors)
- Margins: 2,5 cm. Equalize (justify) left and right margins
- All abbreviations should be spelled out when used for the first time in the abstract
- Terms and Conditions – by submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author/presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author/presenter
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organizing Committee
- Use the last name of the first author as the file name (e.g. tesla.doc). In case that you are submitting more than one abstract, add number after name (e.g. tesla1.doc, tesla2.doc etc.)
Abstracts should be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org until May 31 2023
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
These are instructions for poster presentations.
Poster presentations are organized in poster sessions in the poster area.
The standard format of a poster presentation is in hard copy (paper/poster).
Poster must include Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions: Recommendations
Poster board is 95 cm width & 238 cm height.
Recommended dimensions for posters 80 x 120 cm